Our Senior experts who specialize in Toxicology & Pharmacology- Forensic Sciences, provide services related to all aspects of clinical, Environmental and General Toxicology.
Working with Insurance, Legal and Corporate clients, National Forensic Consultants experts can provide impartial evaluations involving the behavior effects of alcohol, drugs, and chemicals on the human body; and the principles and layout of the human anatomy and how the human anatomy may be affected by chemicals, drugs, and environmental pollutants.
Below is a partial list of services we can provide:
- Pharmacology, biochemistry and toxicology used in the multi-disciplined drug discovery process.
- Identify substances that are foreign to the body or to an ecological system
- Measure the effects and the detection of most street drugs including cannabis, cocaine, crack, crystal meth, ecstasy, methamphetamine, heroin and novel psychoactive substances.
- Evaluation of vitreous fluid and/or urine glucose concentrations
- Render opinions for aviation investigations which may encompass the need for toxicological findings of pilots.
- Able to consider analytical procedures, toxicology, pharmacology and medicinal chemistry
- Review of Toxicology Findings in DUI
Please contact us directly to discuss your case and see how National Forensic Consultants can assist you.