NFC’s trucking experts are highly skilled in understanding what goes into driver training, industrial workplace safety and training, highway transportation, the motor carrier industry, and other areas of the trucking field.
They have experience in:
- Fleet maintenance
- Cargo and shipping
- Towing operations
- Trailers and machine shops (focusing on truck repair and maintenance)
- Loading docks
- Hazardous materials and chemical transportation
- Hiring policies and procedures
- Driver training and qualifications
- Environmental safety and health
- Accident and injury claims investigations
- Regulations that pertain to the trucking industry which must be adhered to, including state vehicle code compliance and other automotive rules and regulations
Truck accident expert witnesses routinely work with our accident reconstruction experts and/or biomechanical experts as the accident, the claimed injuries, and the state/federal regulations need to be evaluated.
For more information on the Trucking/Transportation services we provide, please contact us and see how National Forensic Consultants can assist you.