National Forensic Consultants, Inc.® offers the expertise of multidisciplinary experts who investigate commercial, auto, and fire origins and causes; product liability; and elevator and escalator incidents. Our team is also qualified to carry out accident reconstruction, traditional property and catastrophe work, and litigation support.
Through a nationwide network of civil engineers, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, geotechnical engineers, structural engineers, environmental engineers, chemical engineers, and architectural experts, we have the ability to:
- Assess human engineering problems
- Determine physical damage and its causes
- Provide value and loss estimates
- Conduct product liability investigations
- Handle all aspects of surety and payment bond claims
- Audit business interruption and loss of income claims
- Determine the origin and cause of fires and explosions
- Investigate construction defect claims
- Provide oversight management
In addition to our traditional expert base. we offer expert services in several disciplines unique to a firm like ours:
- Human factors
- Vocational rehabilitation
National Forensic Consultants has provided scientific expertise to the insurance, legal, financial, and construction industries since 1995. Our clients receive personal service through a network of Regional Managers across the country. We know each of our experts and coordinate teams across multiple disciplines to offer clients a unified analysis.