When mechanical systems fail, National Forensic Consultants has the expertise to determine why they failed. We have experts who can assess the cause of loss and determine the extent of damage to building systems and their components.
Our team has extensive experience in the examination of mechanical systems, from construction to installation, as well as operation and maintenance.
Our services cover commercial building systems, including:
- Building electrical and mechanical control
- Heating (centralized and de-centralized)
- Mechanical and electrical equipment
- Air handlers
- High efficiency boilers and water heaters
- Chillers and cooling coils
- Water pumps for heating and cooling
- Fire suppression
- Elevator/escalator machinery
- Water heaters and tanks
- Commercial plumbing
- Water supply and waste water removal
- Telecommunication equipment
- Alarms and lightning suppression
National Forensic Consultants’ multidisciplinary consulting experts are uniquely qualified to provide a full range of building consulting services to help evaluate the cause of property damage and performance issues associated with commercial building systems.
Please contact us to discuss your case and see how National Forensic Consultants can assist you.