A Building Enclosure System will succeed only if all components act as a cohesive unit. Any missed details during the construction phase or while the structure is being maintained will allow water penetration into the interior space. Moisture intrusion is the leading cause of property damage losses.
You may ask yourself:
- Were the proper designs and materials selected to counter the detrimental effects of the building’s surroundings?
- Were the proper materials and installation practices followed during construction of the structure?
- Were the right materials used?
- Was the water intrusion the result of a poor design or the result of improper installation of water barriers?
- Were proper maintenance procedures followed by your subsequent contractors over the years after completion of the project?
- Was the roof truly damaged from an event or has it been neglected over the years and in poor condition because of poor maintenance?
National Forensic Consultants’ multidiscipline consulting experts are uniquely qualified to provide a full range of building consulting services to help evaluate the cause of property damage and performance issues associated with building envelope losses.
Please contact us to discuss your case and see how National Forensic Consultants can assist you.