NFC’s consultants have the technical expertise to identify construction defects, design or code deficiencies, or improper or deferred maintenance procedures.
NFC’s experienced construction experts include architects, civil, electrical, mechanical, structural and geotechnical engineers, construction managers, estimators, and certified public accountants who can assess all forms of construction defects and calculate the costs to correct them, whether they require a single- or multi-discipline approach.
NFC’s experts have the technical expertise to identify construction defects, design or code deficiencies, or improper or deferred maintenance procedures. These services are available to a wide range of clients including insurers, law firms, litigants, building owners, and financial and other corporations.
Services available include:
- Client conferences for initial briefing and subsequent reporting
- Review and evaluation of appropriate documents
- Site inspections
- Litigation support including interrogatory, affidavit, and deposition technical analysis
- Recommendations for and witnessing of appropriate testing requirements
- Conferences with local and federal authorities
- Compliance evaluations of all appropriate documents and local and federal regulations
- Review and analysis of contractors’ daily reports, shop drawings, and inspection and testing reports
- Preparation of cost estimates or obtaining of guaranteed maximum prices
- Verbal and/or written expert reports including sketches or drawings to support our conclusions
- Provision of expert testimony