National Forensic Consultants, Inc. ® services encompass multi-disciplinary experts that provide accident reconstruction, commercial / residential/auto fire origin and cause investigations, Product Origin and cause investigations, elevator /escalator investigations. NFC also has maintains a vast network of civil / mechanical / electrical / geotechnical / structural /environmental / chemical and architectural experts throughout the country to handle the traditional property work as well as our litigation and catastrophe work. We provide all phases of Litigation support from beginning to end to ensure you have the best possible expert representation when you need it the most.
We have the ability to:
- Assess human engineering problems
- Determine physical damage and its causes
- Provide value and loss estimates
- Conduct product liability investigations
- Handle all aspects of surety and payment bond claims
- Audit business interruption and loss of income claims
- Determine the origin and cause of fires and explosions
- Investigate construction defect claims
- Provide oversight management
In addition to our traditional expert base we offer several disciplines a traditional forensic group would not offer:
- Human Factors
- Insurance/underwriting experts
- Nursing experts
- Accounting experts
- Vocational Rehabilitation experts
NFC has been providing scientific expertise to the insurance, legal, financial and construction industries since 1995. We provide personal service to each of our clients through our network of Regional Managers throughout the country.
We know each of our experts. We pride ourselves on coordinating experts of multiple disciplines on projects resulting one unified analysis.